Crypto Currency Now Accepted! You can now purchase subscriptions and store items using your favourite Crypto Currencies! ×

Tier 1 weapon boost

PixelatedHighDef

Boost the tier 1's again, Currently the only players running tier 1's are large groups. Solo/casual players have near zero chance of competing in a fight, large groups just constantly run all tier 1's whilst contesting players are relying on blazes/tecs. The nerf on tier 1's has only impacted these solo/casual players as groups still run all tier 1's constantly. Casual/Solo Players are afraid to pvp with any decent weapons.

I know this is a controversial topic, but personal thoughts is that pvp has been ruined, and only the 24/7 large groups have any chance.

Not true at all, a solo player can run into tisy, mysh, solo and find a barrett on the ground. These bigger groups just use their numbers to gun run multiple military zones and also find them off raiding others. If you want my opinion, i would rather want 1 or 2 groups running around with tier 1s then the whole server running around with them.

On 11/28/2020 at 5:18 AM, Jizzele said:

Just remove them completely, it's only compensating for bad players anyway.

Agreed. Many wipes have i used tier1s, many wipes have i used automatics and semis, every time i find tier1s are just an easy way of gaining loot and gear faster because of the consistency of killing people quicker and easier. Automatics and semis usually require better positioning, recoil control, consistency, faster reaction timing and response, and better game knowledge (use of terrain) considering majority of your gun fights will be close range. That being said if you want an advantage have a tier1 with a red dot sight at close range and you will beat anyone. I find you will see a drastic change to the leader boards if you remove tier1s as the top players use them, and if not that they use blazes. I miss the arma 2 wasteland and old standalone days where you have to contest close range firefights in order to secure airdrops and high tier loot, nowadays you just hide and 1 shot from 200-1000m distances. LETS BRING THE SKILL BACK!