Crypto Currency Now Accepted! You can now purchase subscriptions and store items using your favourite Crypto Currencies! ×

Moving the trader in Namalsk

Víðarr

There is only one entrance and exit via land to where the trader is currently. this funnels everyone who wants to go to the trader and leave to take this small path across. just a camping hot spot where all the traffic leaving the trader has to run through this small land mass. i don't think where the trader is at the moment makes much sense if you want to leave without getting hypothermia you have to take this path, i do not believe  it promotes good game play on the server just people camping the same spot because you have zero other option. if the trader can be moved i think it would be a lot better.

My bad there is also a bridge that you can cross but the issue still remains the same either one of the 2 exits from this land mass is just littered with campers. massive disincentive to going to the trader. If the trader was moved closer to Brensk it would avoid this issue .