Crypto Currency Now Accepted! You can now purchase subscriptions and store items using your favourite Crypto Currencies! ×

Early Wipe?

wydox

Early Wipe?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Wipe

• Wipe before Christmas (soon)
    • Wipe in the new year

With Christmas and Holidays approaching I'm wanting to know what the community wants to do in terms of the upcoming server wipe, should we wipe before Christmas? (coming days) or after new years? I'm keen to know you opinions.

Vote in the poll and discuss below.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Nt40 said:

No more plot pole exploiting while flying pleeeaassseee!!!!

I agree, most ppl build to "try" hide a base location but the flying in heli and seeing plot-pole zones is to cheese

I now understand why players have 3-4 accounts to store stuff on its safer and u dont have to waste 50k on a "beacon"

Edited by JoozBrorg
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JoozBrorg said:

I agree, most ppl build to "try" hide a base location but the flying in heli and seeing plot-pole zones is to cheese

I now understand why players have 3-4 accounts to store stuff on its safer and u dont have to waste 50k on a "beacon"

Can't even make a secure base because of dupers! They just fly around, spot a plot, pull out 30 fucken c4 and obliterate a few million dollars worth of base.. personal experience..

I gotta ask the people who want to wait for the wipe cos I don't understand why you would want to wait?

Nothing malicious. I just think if a wipe is going to happen anyway, why not sooner than later? Like, besides fucking around and popping people in the head there's nothing to achieve seeing as how nothing carries over, which you can still achieve in the new wipe anyway 😆

• Like 1

To be honest I think it would actually be a good idea cause currently there has been a lot of new people coming  to the servers and they all want to wait till after server wipe to actually put in together and make a base so to me I would say yes have a early wipe would be very awesome I 100% think do a wipe this week :).

• Like 1