Crypto Currency Now Accepted! You can now purchase subscriptions and store items using your favourite Crypto Currencies! ×

Much Like Everyone Else. Make Base Building Cheaper While Removing c4 and making raiding harder

SilverwingSL

Just like veryone elses suggestions this one is the most proninent and important.

I loved arma 2's dayz because it was simple and easy to build a base and it generally didnt get raided for a few days.

i love building but because of how unbalanced raiding is and the cost of building i havnt done anything except run around messing with people and saving up.

Removing C4 would be bad. It takes 30 mins to break a door with a hammer and you can literally stack as many doors as you want. I raided a base yesterday and after the 5th door in the same place as the first i gave up. Or, do as you say and make doors and walls only placable on the edge of floor foundation, like old school rust building.

Edited by VanillaBeenStalkin