Crypto Currency Now Accepted! You can now purchase subscriptions and store items using your favourite Crypto Currencies! ×

Suggestions, Questions and Answers

There have recently been a number of large changes to the economy, trader, and server as a whole. We would like to hear your feedback on these changes, as well as take the opportunity to address any misconceptions and answer any questions you might have.

Ask away in the replies.

13 minutes ago, PixelatedHighDef said:

Preferred being able to sell spec ops guns at normal traders for lower prices, saves people who just want a quick money burst to cash in rather than risk running to spec ops. But those wanting to risk it get higher reward.

also selling normal guns at spec ops for a lower price would be cool.

• Haha 1

The airdrop change is actually horrible id prefer last wipe, atleast the teir 1s spawned. I feel like none spawn anymore and we just go there to get recked. But last wipe there was a better chance for them to spawn. However the new airdrop timers are perfect and i like the new GM sell prices.

Floor loot table was much better last wipe. you could find LARs and scars. 

I should be able to buy LAR mags etc at a normal trader. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Shadyraf said:

The airdrop change is actually horrible id prefer last wipe, atleast the teir 1s spawned. I feel like none spawn anymore and we just go there to get recked. But last wipe there was a better chance for them to spawn. However the new airdrop timers are perfect and i like the new GM sell prices.

The airdrops I'm going to disagree with, majority of the time people would fly into airdrops, see what type it was and if it wasnt a military ignore it and fly away or suicide. Now players are actually checking drops and contesting them no matter what. I've found this wipe that drops are giving much higher chances for tier 1's. I've gone to a total of about 12 drops this wipe, and either gotten, or seen atleast 1 tier 1 at 8 of these. Whereas last wipe I could go a full day of going to drops to only get 1 or 2 military drops with 1-3 guns per one.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PixelatedHighDef said:

The airdrops I'm going to disagree with, majority of the time people would fly into airdrops, see what type it was and if it wasnt a military ignore it and fly away or suicide. Now players are actually checking drops and contesting them no matter what. I've found this wipe that drops are giving much higher chances for tier 1's. I've gone to a total of about 12 drops this wipe, and either gotten, or seen atleast 1 tier 1 at 8 of these. Whereas last wipe I could go a full day of going to drops to only get 1 or 2 military drops with 1-3 guns per one.

I agree with you, these airdrops there have been more action and people battling out over the airdrops now than before when people would have large groups all running around with Tier 1 weapons making it unfair for other players without those guns.

On 12/29/2020 at 9:22 PM, PixelatedHighDef said:

Preferred being able to sell spec ops guns at normal traders for lower prices, saves people who just want a quick money burst to cash in rather than risk running to spec ops. But those wanting to risk it get higher reward.

How much cheaper?

On 12/29/2020 at 9:40 PM, Shadyraf said:

Thanks for the feedback, the general consensus among management was that airdrops were previously spawning high tier weapons too frequently, this was mostly evidenced by some players collecting abhorrent amount of cheytacs etc, so some changes were made. They definitely aren't perfect at the moment and will receive more changes and tuning in the coming weeks, though the process isn't quite as simple as just changing a % chance (I wish it was).

The SCARH, SA58, HK417, FAL, SVD, PKM, M249, Ruger & VR80 will be spawning more frequently in ground loot, it may take some time to come into effect. I have also decreased the area they spawn in so they will be more concentrated but you'll have to know where to look.

As for LAR mags etc, I agree, do you think they should be the same price or more expensive?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Suicide Sheep said:

How much cheaper?

Thanks for the feedback, the general consensus among management was that airdrops were previously spawning high tier weapons too frequently, this was mostly evidenced by some players collecting abhorrent amount of cheytacs etc, so some changes were made. They definitely aren't perfect at the moment and will receive more changes and tuning in the coming weeks, though the process isn't quite as simple as just changing a % chance (I wish it was).

The SCARH, SA58, HK417, FAL, SVD, PKM, M249, Ruger & VR80 will be spawning more frequently in ground loot, it may take some time to come into effect. I have also decreased the area they spawn in so they will be more concentrated but you'll have to know where to look.

As for LAR mags etc, I agree, do you think they should be the same price or more expensive?

The whole spec ops exclusive stuff I think should be removed.

Selling spec ops guns at normal traders should be 50-75% less imo.

And the opposite with buying spec ops attachments/mags maybe make them double to 3x the price to still have people take preference over buying at spec ops and storing. But atleast it allows players to quickly kit up weapons and get back to pvp, rather than possibly taking 30minutes longer to get a trip to spec ops/clear it and then fly back to trader to store heli to run to pvp etc.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, PixelatedHighDef said:

The whole spec ops exclusive stuff I think should be removed.

Selling spec ops guns at normal traders should be 50-75% less imo.

And the opposite with buying spec ops attachments/mags maybe make them double to 3x the price to still have people take preference over buying at spec ops and storing. But atleast it allows players to quickly kit up weapons and get back to pvp, rather than possibly taking 30minutes longer to get a trip to spec ops/clear it and then fly back to trader to store heli to run to pvp etc.

I think the reason the spec ops guns are at spec ops is because they are way stronger than the normal grade guns. Should be a risk to buy .308 autos otherwise everyone is gonna be running around with scars

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Big_Skram said:

I think the reason the spec ops guns are at spec ops is because they are way stronger than the normal grade guns. Should be a risk to buy .308 autos otherwise everyone is gonna be running around with scars

Yeah thats fine, speaking of the selling part of it. Buying spec ops guns is fine at spec ops only, but attachments shouldnt be imo.

Also believe ghillie camo net & nightvision goggles should be moved back to normal traders, ghillie nets I dont think are that overpowered especially when you have normal ghillies still buyable. Nightvision goggles are counteracted by nvidia filters, so its only a disadvantage for those without filters.

Is there any chance safes can be implemented? Even if its limited to say max 2 per plot pole or something. AS bases are so easy to be broken into, atleast some of our precious gear can be saved so we dont lose everything in raids from the big groups who can raid easy as they have so much power and money, makes it hard for the small groups or solos to keep any gear safe. 

Can Ai mission be added to server? with say a few guns in the middle for the prize? promotes pvp and gives practice for shooting aswell?

Add in bycicle or atv for a small vehicle option?

cheers

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Per Phil's above, I wouldn't be against an AI related mission if it's doable. The current Zombie Hordes on drops are seemingly easy to negotiate in most encounters (Until you get trapped) and would add a change of pace to drops.

I've seen that there was a mod released at the end of last year, roughly July from memory that AI were added into a server as roaming patrols. Arma 2 DayZ mod had a similar system, however I believe this was much easier to implement. 

On 1/1/2021 at 11:08 PM, Vshisted said:

Add 0% Ear Plugs as it only goes to 5% for now

No, that's not the point of earplugs, just mute your game if you want no sound.

On 1/3/2021 at 10:15 PM, phil said:

Is there any chance safes can be implemented? Even if its limited to say max 2 per plot pole or something. AS bases are so easy to be broken into, atleast some of our precious gear can be saved so we dont lose everything in raids from the big groups who can raid easy as they have so much power and money, makes it hard for the small groups or solos to keep any gear safe. 

Can Ai mission be added to server? with say a few guns in the middle for the prize? promotes pvp and gives practice for shooting aswell?

Add in bycicle or atv for a small vehicle option?

cheers

19 hours ago, Sinonz said:

Per Phil's above, I wouldn't be against an AI related mission if it's doable. The current Zombie Hordes on drops are seemingly easy to negotiate in most encounters (Until you get trapped) and would add a change of pace to drops.

I've seen that there was a mod released at the end of last year, roughly July from memory that AI were added into a server as roaming patrols. Arma 2 DayZ mod had a similar system, however I believe this was much easier to implement. 

Safes are planned though I can't say when they will be making a reappearance, we also have something else in the works that may help you defend your precious gear.

New vehicles - it's unlikely any will be added, they would be plagued with the same issues the few we have already are, vehicles just don't work very well on highly populated servers.

As for AI missions, no modder (as far as I know) has been able to produce properly functioning AI (if you are talking about the one I am thinking of it is very broken) so it doesn't look like this would be possible in the forseeable future, though I would love to have it.

9 hours ago, jakthebro said:

Can we get the textured vanilla style plate carrier vests back in? Them was my favourite

The mod that had them was removed, we could potentially look at getting our own skins made for them, thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Suicide Sheep said:

Spec op guns will be sellable at normal traders for 45% less, as well as most of their attachments and magazines being buyable at normal traders in an upcoming update.

will it be all spec ops attachments and mags or will the ax-50, barrett, m200 and tac-95 attachments be only spec ops still?

On 1/13/2021 at 11:05 AM, Mudfkr said:

The ability to add metal or concrete to 1sk building for tiers of protection 

That feature is being worked on

• Like 1
On 1/17/2021 at 3:00 PM, jamzprime said:

When is the server reset? Also what is deleted on each server wipe?

When your in the Discord go to the channel called Bot-Spam and do the command .wipe and it will tell you, Everything is reset including Money, Garages and bases

Kind Regards,

vshisted.