Crypto Currency Now Accepted! You can now purchase subscriptions and store items using your favourite Crypto Currencies! ×

1SKGaming Exclusive Base Building Sneak Peak

wydox

I am happy to announce a project that has been in the making for a while, our very own Base Building system that will be unique to only 1SKGaming servers.

Our base building system currently has;

Snapping
Pillars
Floors
Roofs with permanently attached stairs
Roofs with a permanently attached ladder
Walls
Doors
Windows
Foundations
Gates
Fences
Standalone Stairs

I plan on making our basebuilding system live on all 1SKGaming servers next wipe, with it will also come our own c4 raiding system and plot pole system.

20200902154914_1.jpg

20200902154947_1.jpg

20200902154958_1.jpg

20200902155032_1.jpg

20200902155050_1.jpg

20200902161023_1.jpg

20200902161048_1.jpg

• Like 1

Hi @wydox I would like to have a play with the building. IS there any way I can get into the beta?  I have so far used Vanilla building, Basebuilding Plus, Expansion Base Building and now Simple Base Building.  As the base builder for my clan I feel my input might have some value.  Cheers.  Two Dogs.

Edited by teuqna

6 hours ago, teuqna said:

Hi @wydox I would like to have a play with the building. IS there any way I can get into the beta?  I have so far used Vanilla building, Basebuilding Plus, Expansion Base Building and now Simple Base Building.  As the base builder for my clan I feel my input might have some value.  Cheers.  Two Dogs.

Sorry mate there is no current beta for the building system, though you can always give your feedback and opinions about it once it is live.

• wydox unfeatured this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • wydox unpinned this topic